Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Review: Debt Inheritance by Pepper Winters

22928362Rating: ★★★★★ stars
Date published: August 14th, 2014
Publisher: self published
Synopsis: “I own you. I have the piece of paper to prove it. It’s undeniable and unbreakable. You belong to me until you’ve paid off your debts.” 

Nila Weaver’s family is indebted. Being the first born daughter, her life is forfeit to the first born son of the Hawks to pay for sins of ancestors past. The dark ages might have come and gone, but debts never leave. She has no choice in the matter. 

She is no longer free.

Jethro Hawk receives Nila as an inheritance present on his twenty-ninth birthday. Her life is his until she’s paid off a debt that’s centuries old. He can do what he likes with her—nothing is out of bounds—she has to obey. 

There are no rules. Only payments.

What I Thought:

O_O

Pepper Winters I don't know whether to hug you or shake you. This installment had me in tears and hooked to the story. I couldn't read it fast enough. I've got to have a talking to with myself. I should've known better than to think I can read a page or two before going to sleep at 2:30 AM. Next thing I know it's 4 AM and sleep is no where near on the horizon!

This story is not just fast paced, but exciting too. I couldn't help but be horrified and titillated at the same time. Nila has no idea what she's in for and Jethro seems so cold. I wanted Nila to find a way out and I'm really hoping she'll be strong and find a way out. Jethro was interesting. I'm sure there's more to him and I look forward to finding out what it is.

There were a number of revelations that took me aback. I kept flipping pages once the story was over hoping there would be more. I am very eager to see how this series continues.


You can see my review for First Debt, the next part in the series here.



Purchase Links:


Author Information
peppert winters bio.jpgPepper Winters wears many roles. Some of them include writer, reader, sometimes wife. She loves dark, taboo stories that twist with your head. The more tortured the hero, the better, and she constantly thinks up ways to break and fix her characters. Oh, and sex... her books have sex.
She loves to travel and has an amazing, fabulous hubby who puts up with her love affair with her book boyfriends.

Her Dark Erotica books include:
Tears of Tess (Monsters in the Dark #1)
Quintessentially Q (Monsters in the Dark #2)

Her Grey Romance books include:
Destroyed

STALK Pepper: Website | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Blog | Goodreads

*A copy of this book was purchased by me.  All opinions are my own and I was not compensated for them in any manner.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

About