Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Cover Re-Reveal: Genvieve Clare by J.B. Hartnett


The Morbid and Sultry Tales of Genevieve Clare by J.B. Hartnett has a NEW COVER! This amazing book is ON SALE  for ONLY $0.99 for a limited time!

Book Summary


I’m a professional mourner. Caskets, drag queens and dirty old men are all in a day's work. But I'm no stranger to loss and that’s what makes me good at my job.

Something is missing though and that something goes by the name of Ahren Finnegan. When faced with the idea of losing one more person from my life, I pushed him away, my one true love.

Now he’s back and this time I don’t think he’s going to take no for an answer.





I REALLY loved this book.  I've got an ebook, but am hoping to add it in paperback to my library one day.  You can find out how much I loved it here.  

Available Now!
Only $0.99 on Amazon
Get your copy HERE

Amazon US


Amazon UK


Amazon AU

 







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

About