Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon Initial Post

Kick-Off for the Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon!!!


So I'm a little slow.  I signed up for this, got all the notifications and somehow missed the fact I need to put up an initial post with how many books I want to read.  I'd like to get 20 off my list read.  I've already managed to read 3 books and am working on my fourth now.  The only problem I foresee with the challenge is getting my reviews posted.  Hopefully I'll be able to manage that challenge too.

I can't tell you which 20 because my tbr list is in the thousands and that doesn't include the books I already have.  I know, I have a problem.  I also read as and when the mood strikes me but I will keep you guys updated on what I've read.

So far I've read: Toxic by Meghan Quinn, Make It Right by Megan Erickson, and Snow Falling on Bluegrass by Molly Harper.  I've already reviewed Make It Right, so that's one review down, two to go.  :)




2 comments:

  1. I don't normally get any of my books reviewed that I read during read-a-thons because I really focus on just reading, but this time around several are for tours that I have to post reviews for during this so I won't have as many books to post reviews for. Hopefully we both can get reviews up pretty quickly. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sort of in the same situation. Fingers crossed it goes well! :)

      Delete

 

Blogger news

About